Section 1. Use of Material appearing on website
- This Site and any other publications (collectively, “Publications”) offered by the Site are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Forecast expressed written permission;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror”, embed or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- Forecast retain the right at it sole discretion to deny access to anyone to www.deadsea.com, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Section 2. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, IMAGES, MOVIES, ARTICLES, TEXT AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE AND/OR THE PUBLICATIONS MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS.
FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL, RIDES, ADVENTURES, OPERATORS ANY INFOMRATION DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE.
FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PUBLICATIONS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR THE PUBLICATIONS.
THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE IN ANY WAY AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD.
ALL SUCH PUBLICATIONS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD (OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OR USE OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE OR TRAVEL ADVISE ) AND/OR THE PUBLICATIONS OR WITH THE DELAY OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR THE PUBLICATIONS, OR FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE AND/OR THROUGH THE PUBLICATIONS OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING LTD OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABILITY DISCLAIMER, DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd.
Section 3. Indemnification
You agree to defend and indemnify Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your use of this Website.
Section 4. Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than Forecast Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Deadsea.com’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 5. Travel Destinations
Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd urges passengers to investigate and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the Israeli Government and your country governments prior to booking travel to the Dead Sea.
BY LISTING INFORMATION RELEVANT TO TRAVEL TO THE DEAD SEA FORECAST CONSULTING AND MARKETING Ltd DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS AS WELL AS ANY TRAVEL DONEWITHIN SAID DESTINATION.
Section 6. Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents and information on this Website and the Publications are protected to: Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd. “DeadSea.com” and all other service names or slogans displayed on the Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd or the applicable trademark holder.
Content or layout of the Website or the Publications, individual elements of the Web site design, photographs, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, in addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd and may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd,. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd. If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected]
Section 7. General
- Deadsea.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Site is offered. Deadsea.com provides information on, accepts advertising from, and provides links to third-party vendors. Offers from these vendors that may be mentioned on the Site or in the Publications are often subject to change at any time, and may have many additional restrictions and limitations. Users of Deadsea.com’s content agree to confirm all aspects of third-party offers with the offering party, and to hold Deadsea.com harmless for any circumstances that may arise from interactions with a third party.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Israel, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Tel Aviv Israel, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site and/or the Publications. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- You agree that no agency, joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd as a result of this agreement or use of this Site or the Publications.
- Deadsea.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by Deadsea.com with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Forecast Consulting and Marketing Ltd with respect to this Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Deadsea.com with respect to this Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.