This viewpoint is located on road 25, about 1km from the Arava Junction, on a sharp curve. It overlooks the Arava Junction, and the southern pools of the Dead Sea Factories. In the heart of the site stands a memorial for 2 construction workers who were attacked by terrorists in august 1951 during peeving the Arava road. A jeep with some engineers was making its way to Sodom as the convoy was attaked. Moshe Luniger (24) and Aryeh Steinlauf (37) were killed. The event took place in Vadi Chusub (Ein Hatzevah) some 40km south to the spot, but the committee chose to locate the monument in this impressive spot. The location of the assault can be seen to the south: next to Hatzeva. To the east lay the two Moshavim of Ein Tamar and Neot hakikar. The fields and greenhouses of these settlements can be seen. The green city in the Jordanian side (further to the East) is called Safi (=light in colour) because of the white marlstone on which it is settled), and is surrounded by green fields and plantations thanks to the prodigious rivers in the Jordanian side. Behind them: the mountains of Moab.